ABOUT IGRIP 2017
• Sharing of experiences and information with other countries on “GREENERY, BUILDINGS, RECREATION, INFRASTRUCTURE & PARKS” with the main theme on 3Ps (Public, Private and Com- munity Participation).
• Many sub-themes in support of local & over- seas government bodies policies and projects
• Showcasing examples of our “GREENERY, RECREATION, INFRASTRUCTURE & PARKS” design and implementation
• Well-known speakers showing and sharing their experiences and professional projects
• Showcasing “GREENERY, BUILDINGS, RECREATION, INFRASTRUCTURE & PARKS” projects
• Public, Private and Community involvement
Institute of Parks and Recreation Singapore and World Urban Parks partnered Conference, this will be held 17-20 July at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
17 July is a day with master classes, followed by a potential WUP Asia Pacific Region meeting in the afternoon
18 and 19 July are conference and event days. There are over 40 speakers from 11 countries.
20 July is an all-day technical tour.
Prices in Singapore Dollars are:
- $360 Master Class
- $886 Congress
- $360 Full day technical tour
The primary accommodation is at the venue, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, where special rates have been secured.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Energy Consultants, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Interior Designers, Aborists, Ecologists, Contract Managers & Administrators, Legal & Policy Advisors, Construction Lawyers, Arbitrators,• Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Builders, Cost Planners, Facilities Managers, Marketing Managers, Building Materials Manufacturers & Suppliers, Developers, Town Councils
• Academics, Energy Managers, Sociologists,• Aspiring professionals wishing to enter the sustainability / green building / landscape industry